The role exists to increase the number of female rugby players in NSW and assist in the education and support of Clubs and Schools. This will primarily be focused on youth girls although there will also be work with Senior Womens players.
The role will work in across three key focus areas;
- To recruit girls through school based rugby programs and convert them & their schools into rugby competitions – club and school
- To work with clubs to recruit girls & initiate girls rugby opportunities through club based rugby programs & local school competitions
- Deliver Community & Wellbeing programs that enhance, support and build our rugby communities
Success in this role will result in;
- A significant increase in the number of girls playing club in Club and School competitions
- Improved club and school connection and a strong working relationship between NSW Rugby, the club and the schools targeting the recruitment of rugby in the area Clubs, schools and community groups actively engage in community and wellbeing programs
- Working with Children / Working with Vulnerable People Check
- Drivers Licence
- Relevant Coaching Accreditation
How to Apply
Please click “Apply Now” to begin your application.
Click here for the full Job Description and Person Specification.
and come back later!