Are you a creative and talented individual, interested in supporting the education, growth, and retention of our coaches, match officials, and safety personnel? Then come join the Education Programs Development team! Based in Brisbane or Sydney the role of Education Programs Coordinator. This role will support and assist the Education team in the development and delivery of the Rugby League education programs, including coach, safety, and officiating initiatives. You will also coordinate the online learning content management platform and tools and collaborate with our subject matter experts in creating engaging content and resources.
What’s required to succeed?
- Qualifications and/or experience in education, sports management or equivalent (preferred)
- A demonstrated understanding of the general operations of Community Sport and the accreditation process for volunteers
- Experience in information, content and/or learning management systems
- High level of communication, collaboration and organisational skills
- Experience in adult learning would be ideal.
- Support and assist in the development and delivery of educational programs and initiatives
- Oversee the education database (LMS, Learning Management System) and reporting processes
- Content and resource creation using our digital platforms and tools
- Provide administration support to the wider Game Development and Education team
- Parental leave provisions
- Birthday leave
- Study support & professional development
- Tickets to NRL games
- Active social culture with a range of social impact days and activities
- Employee Wellness & Assistance Programs
- Corporate discounts, including private health insurance benefits, salary packaging and more…
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification
- Sports Management / Business Degree
How to Apply
Please click “Apply Now” to begin your application.
and come back later!