To be considered for this position, you must be available to work Monday to Thursday on the weeks commencing 1st, 8th and 15th August 2022.
Purpose of the Role
We are looking for enthusiastic and dynamic people to coordinate the delivery of the DfE funded Holiday Activity and Food Programme at allocated sites, to children on free school meals across Nottingham City.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Oversee the delivery of the HAF programme at allocated sites.
- Coordinate the HAF delivery for allocated sites, ensuring delivery providers are compliant with the DfE’s framework and required standards.
- Ensure that all delivery is structured and high quality, following the appropriate delivery plans.
- Complete all necessary administrative duties, including registers and reporting processes.
- Communicate any concerns or emergencies to the HAF Coordinator.
- Ensure that the HAF programme is fully compliant with the latest safeguarding, health and safety and data protection legislation.
- Be a positive role model and engage people of all ages and abilities. Skills, Knowledge & Experience
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- Experience of coordinating programmes for children and young people.
- Proven ability of managing effective relationships with external organisations.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Creative thinker who can develop innovative ways to engage young people.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organisational and planning skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- IT literate – proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Recognised First Aid qualification.
- Recent enhanced DBS check.
- Understanding of the safeguarding and health and safety legislation.
- Full, clean UK driving license
- Demonstrate a commitment to equal opportunities.
- Represent Nottingham Forest Community Trust in a professional manner at all times with respect to attitude, work ethic, appearance, conduct and personal hygiene.
- Willingness to work the August bank holiday.
- Report directly to the HAF Coordinator, ultimately responsible to the CEO.
Please click 'Apply Now' to submit your CV and covering letter.
and come back later!