The Assistant Performance Coach is responsible for supporting the development and delivery of an effective tennis coaching programme, working with players in school years 9 to 13. The Assistant Performance Coach will support the development of players of all ages, positioning Millfield at the forefront of tennis development in the UK.
The Assistant Performance Coach will have:
- A high-level playing background (minimum 1st team University tennis and experience competing at national level).
- A degree in sports coaching or a related discipline.
- Successful experience of player development.
- LTA Level 2 Tennis Coaching Qualification (essential).
- LTA Level 3 Tennis Coaching Qualification (desirable).
- A good level of current technical and tactical knowledge of the game with a passion to develop further.
- The ability to plan, implement and adapt training sessions across a range of ages and abilities.
- Excellent communication, organisation and administrative skills.
The Assistant Performance Coach will be:
- Committed to developing students in line with the ethos and values of Millfield Sport.
- Ambitious and passionate about pursuing a career in performance tennis.
- A confident and inspiring leader.
- Engaging & motivational to students across a wide range of ages & abilities.
- Capable of planning and delivering sessions focusing on identified goals.
- A strong team player capable of integrating their own ideas with those in a broader organisational environment.
- Embracing of Millfield’s broad environment and approach to all-round education.
- Committed to equality and diversity.
How to Apply
Please click "Apply Now” to begin the online application process.
Full Job description and Person Specification available here.
and come back later!