- To support delivery of The FA Grassroots Football Strategy and the Middlesex FA Business Strategy.
- To deliver activations that strive for every affiliated football fixture to be played on a ‘good’ quality pitch.
- To identify and activate priority projects for Football Foundation investment via Local Football Facility Plans.
- To support the activation of the Football Foundation small-sided programme.
- To contribute to the effective implementation of The FA’s Safeguarding Operating Standard for County FAs.
- To support the adoption of FA technology systems across grassroots football.
- To comply with FA rules, regulations, policies, procedures and guidance that are in place from time to time.
- Lead activations that contribute to the Quality Grass Pitch key performance indicator including the use of PitchPower and the Hive Groundskeepers Community.
- Track the quantity and quality of football pitches and ground locations for affiliated fixtures.
- Ensure that the outcomes of each facility project are aligned to the Football Foundation measurement framework and the FA’s Grassroots Football Strategy.
- Activate grass pitch and smaller projects from Local Football Facility Plans to generate enough demand and deliver against Football Foundation spend targets.
- Support the delivery of support days to each Football Foundation applicant around the Grass Pitch Improvement Programme and Small Grants Programme.
- Support applicants to develop their football development plans to enable them to apply successfully for funding.
- Oversee a database of local funding sources that clubs and leagues can apply for funding from.
- Oversee support days to monitor and evaluate previously funded Football Foundation projects and provide guidance to ensure they are successful.
- Develop collaborative working partnerships with local authorities, clubs, leagues, schools and other facility providers.
- Provide the highest level of customer excellence to support volunteers across all FA Technology systems (FA Events, Whole Game System, Matchday app and Full-Time).
- Promote The FA technical guidance documents to local authorities, clubs, leagues, schools and other facility providers
- Collaborate with the Designated Safeguarding Officer in all matters involving under-18s and adults at risk within all facility and investment projects.
- Ensure contract agreements are in place with all contractors (facility hire, consultants etc.) and that these outline the requisite safeguarding responsibilities and accountabilities for all parties.
- Contribute to ensuring that safeguarding and equality are embedded throughout the Middlesex FA and grassroots football.
- Execute additional tasks as required to meet Middlesex FA changing priorities.
How to Apply
To begin the application process, please click 'apply now'
and come back later!