About the job
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our enthusiastic and dedicated Sales team at Middlesbrough Football Club as a Senior Events Sales Executive. Based at the Riverside Stadium in Middlesbrough, the role will involve maximising conference and events revenue through the identification of new and potential sales opportunities and ensuring conversion of such leads through strong account management
- Planning and leading the selling of conference and events space, developing new business within the Department.
- Supporting the Head of Commercial with the annual conference and events budget.
- Leading on the strategic sales, which maximises revenue through new business channels and develops existing relationships.
- Maximising productivity and creating a thriving and enjoyable working environment.
- Attending regular networking events and using other sources to develop an ever-growing contact list.
- Liaising with the operations teams to ensure that all conferences and events are delivered to the highest standard.
- Supporting with the procurement of high-profile stadium events.
- Have extensive experience in event sales and new business development.
- Be able to demonstrate a proven track record of achieving targets within a fast-paced and highly-pressurised sales environment.
- Have a good knowledge of Event Sales processes and systems.
- Have experience of budget planning and forecasting.
- Have the ability, drive and initiative to achieve set targets and objectives.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills.
- Be able to make decisions and problem solve.
- Be able to build and maintain strong relationships.
- Be eligible to work in the UK.
- Have a full UK driving licence.
How to Apply
If you would like to be part of a committed team and you demonstrate MFC’s core value behaviours, please click 'Apply Now' to request an application form.
CLOSING DATE: 24 MARCH 2023
MFC is seeking to diversify their team and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. MFC is also committed to the safeguarding of vulnerable groups.
and come back later!