The SAP PP Functional Consultant will be working closely with key business stakeholders and users to understand their needs, define the change, then support their delivery and deployment. Working collaboratively with developers and architects, you will help to develop the SAP platform and its integration within our systems landscape. You will thrive on working in a fast paced and high frequency changing environment, in a role where you get to deliver innovative ERP solutions.
- Working closely with key business stakeholders and change/business process management functions to evaluate their business requirements and identify the relevant SAP capabilities and best practices.
- Working with SAP developers and IT architects to design solutions, mock-ups, or MVPs made of core ABAP functionalities, integration interfaces (OData/REST) and innovative UI solutions (Fiori, UI5).
- Design, develop and deliver best practice business processes, optimising the use of standard SAP wherever possible, helping us transition away from SAP GUI-based solutions.
- Ensure due consideration tointegration between SAP and external systems.
- Define and deliver changes relating to the configuration of SAP PP module and its integration with other SAP modules.
- Prepare comprehensive and thorough functional documentation including but not limited to specifications, test conditions and test plans.
- Support the functional testing, end-users training, and UAT activities.
- Acting as a point of escalation for the ERP Support team, troubleshooting complex PP problems and define appropriate solutions.
- Mentoring junior members of the team.
What we are looking for:
- Expert knowledge of Production Planning & Shop-Floor Manufacturing Execution and/or Quality Management processes in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Ability to translate business requirements into solution design specifications.
- Ability to configure the PP module.
- Cross-functional knowledge of process-integrated modules.
- Experience of 2-5 full implementation cycles and support of SAP PP changes/projects.
- Extensive experience working in a comparable role in an enterprise environment.
- Business experience in at least one element of Production Planning – MRP, Inventory Management or BOM.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, high frequency change environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good communicator in both verbal and written form.
- Calm under pressure and happy to meet challenging deadlines.
- Organised, flexible, proactive and results oriented.
- Happy to develop new skills, ideas or ways of working to improve the end result.
- Working within and adhering to the ITIL Framework for Service Design, Transition and Operation.
- Good knowledge of MM/QM/PM/FI/CO functionalities.
- Knowledge of SAP Cloud Platform and SAP Business Technology Platform.
- Knowledge of OData and REST possibilities.
- Knowledge of SAP Fiori and UI5 front-end possibilities.
- Experience with Adobe Form and Smart Forms.
- S/4HANA experience and/or certification.
How to Apply
Please click 'APPLY NOW' to begin the application process.
and come back later!