A fantastic opportunity has become available for an Electronics Design Engineer in the Electronics group.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the design of electronic and electrical system architectures for both on and off car projects. This will include power distribution design, communication bus architecture and FMEA to ensure reliability across the entire electrical system.
We are looking for a talented individual with the motivation and determination to succeed in this challenging and rewarding environment.
As our Electronics Design Engineer your responsibilities will include:
- Electrical systems design including harness architecture, topology and schematic capture.
- Design and implementation of communication busses such as CAN, FlexRay & Ethernet.
- FMEA design including managing critical electrical system redundancy.
- Power distribution design.
- Configuration, management and documentation of unit IO.
- Attending project area design review meetings
- Electronics engineering degree or similar.
- Experience in VeSys or other electrical system design package.
- Experience in delivering electronic architecture design across a range of disciplines in a high-tech industry
- Communicative and collaborative skills to deliver effective cross departmental integration and results
- High attention to detail and the ability to work independently under a limited supervision to tight deadlines
- A can-do attitude, proven ability to lead a team to deliver electronics projects.
What do we offer:
- At the heart of our performance are our people. Every member of our team has a voice and plays their part in contributing to our successes on and off the racetrack.
- We take pride in creating an innovative, collaborative and high-performance culture where all of our team members are respected, empowered and valued.
- Through our Accelerate 25 programme, we are continuously working to make our team even more diverse and inclusive. We welcome applications from all and are committed to attracting, recruiting and retaining the most talented individuals.
- Our riverside campus is powered by 100% renewably sourced energy and features an on-site gym and exercise studio, subsidised restaurant and on-site parking with EV chargers available.
- We offer a competitive and attractive package of benefits including a generous bonus scheme, Mercedes car lease scheme, private medical cover, life assurance and 25 days holiday.
How to Apply
Please click 'APPLY NOW' to begin the application process.
and come back later!