We have an exciting opportunity for a Composite Clean Room Team Leader to join our team on the Night Shift. Your roles and responsibilities will include:
- Set the example for health and safety ensuring team are adhering to health and safety protocols. Encouraging the team to raise concerns and create a safe working environment.
- Ensure the department delivers the highest quality parts to the agreed delivery dates.
- Ensure processes are followed and quality records completed.
- Ensure SAP & time recording bookings are completed accurately and take corrective actions when necessary.
- Day to day leadership of the shift ensuring work is completed efficiently to plan.
- Act on any feedback, by implementing robust corrective action to improve the operation.
- Provide regular progress updates regarding ongoing work.
- Managing Workday responsibilities – Annual leave request approval, RTW interviews.
- Responsible for maintaining the cleanliness and organisation of the clean room and its associated work areas using TPM.
- Coach and develop team members to include regular 1-1’s to provide feedback on performance and identify any training needs. Conduct annual reviews and implement and deliver subsequent actions as required.
- To maintain or improve the Employee Engagement, Enablement, Empowerment Indices, and results contained within the My Manager section of Peakon survey’s.
- Ensure a close relationship is built up between shifts and ensure handovers are effective and well managed across both the team leadership group and operators.
- Liaising with logistic coordinators, other groups within composites and departments outside as required, to prioritise workload and meet overall delivery objectives.
- Liaise with the ME’s and process design teams to provide feedback on any manufacturing issues that can be improved.
- Drive culture of continuous improvement by encouraging employees to identify ideas to constantly improve.
What we are looking for:
- You will have a strong technical background in composite laminating, ideally with leadership experience.
- You are expected to lead by example, demonstrating our PRIDE values.
- A natural leader with proven ability to motivate and develop all staff members.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities – a quick-thinking promotor.
- Ability to interpret drawings, technical specifications, and product control documentation.
- Ability to plan, prioritise workload and maximise the output with the available resources.
- Adaptable with a positive ‘can-do’ approach required.
What we offer:
At the heart of our performance are our people. Every member of our team has a voice and plays their part in contributing to our successes on and off the racetrack.
We take pride in creating an innovative, collaborative and high-performance culture where all of our team members are respected, empowered and valued.
Through our Accelerate 25 programme, we are continuously working to make our team even more diverse and inclusive. We welcome applications from all and are committed to attracting, recruiting and retaining the most talented individuals.
Our riverside campus is powered by 100% renewably sourced energy and features an on-site gym and exercise studio, subsidised restaurant and on-site parking with EV chargers available.
We offer a competitive and attractive package of benefits including a generous bonus scheme, Mercedes car lease scheme, private medical cover, life assurance and 20 days holiday. We pride ourselves on our family-friendly environment and employee well-being programme.
How to Apply
Please click 'APPLY NOW' to begin the application process.
and come back later!