To prepare, produce and deliver a high-quality consistent catering offer across the various business sectors as and when required, in line with all legislative and company food, health and safety policies, maintaining high standards of personnel presentation and hygiene.
- Manage the production, preparation and cooking of food for areas within the company.
- Manage the budget lines as directed on a phased approach.
- Prepare food according to a set specification sheet.
- Stock taking and food ordering
- Manage and support the Kitchen team in order to maintain a smooth operation of the business.
- Allergens knowledge and management for the daily menu.
- Ensure all aspects of food production processes are presented to the highest of standards.
- Ensure the restaurant is set up and kept clean and tidy throughout service.
- Complete set paperwork applicable to the operation daily and assist the Environmental Health Manager in pursuance of Health and Safety conformance.
- Maintain a high level of personal hygiene and to ensure that correct clean uniform and personal protective equipment are always worn.
- Be committed to the success of the Football Club, by delivering Manchester United’s Visions and Values, whilst also adhering to and help enforce all Health and Safety standards, company rules, regulations, and policies always.
- Maintaining a clean working environment, especially during the production, delivery and service of food products.
- Any additional duties as reasonably assigned by the venue culinary team.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision and guidance.
- An NVQ Level 3 in food preparation or similar qualification.
- Level 2 Food Hygiene Certificate.
- 2 years’ experience in a similar environment would be advantageous.
How to Apply
Please click “Apply Now” to begin your application.
and come back later!