Our Winning Team
MCFC is built on a vision for sustainability, with an academy structure designed to support long-term first team success, to engagement with the communities in which we reside. Together with our passionate fans and valued network of partners, we are developing Manchester City’s future history.
You’ll be responsible for the delivery of mechanical/HVAC maintenance services and processes that support the operation of all sites, setting and ensuring the highest standards of safety and maintenance for MCFC’s employees and customers.
This is Your City
As part of our team, you will be entitled to 26 days annual leave plus an additional day off for your birthday, private healthcare and dental cover, an annual discretionary bonus, plus a range of partnership and lifestyle discounts.
- To deliver high quality maintenance services at all MCFC sites to the highest standard, in line with MCFC policies, legislative, environmental, and certifying authorities’ compliance and best practice.
- To be responsible for ensuring all Health and Safety requirements for each task is in line with H&S legislation, best practice and MCFC H&S policy.
- To be responsible for allocated maintenance tasks from start to completion including scoping the task, pricing, and ordering materials, liaising with the customer, undertaking the work personally or coordinating and supervising others to ensure its timely completion.
- To monitor the results of the facilities maintenance service and suggest and deliver improvements.
- To work with the Maintenance Managers on Planned Preventive Maintenance and life cycle schedules for all buildings and ensure all tasks are undertaken inspected and schedules are reviewed and improved.
What we are looking for
- Experience working in a mechanical/multi skilled role.
- Recognised mechanical apprenticeship qualification (ONC/HNC) with relevant industry experience & background.
- Knowledge of Health and Safety legislation and processes.
- Full, clean driving license.
- To diagnose faults and to test, repair and maintain Mechanical / Electrical equipment.
- Knowledge of BMS. (Building management systems).
- Daily preventative maintenance activities and routine safety inspections.
- Fault finding and diagnostics in reactive breakdown or planned situations.
- Certified in, IPAF, PASMA.
How to Apply
Please click “Apply Now” to begin your application.
and come back later!