We are looking for an enthusiastic and confident person to join the London Sport Team. As Operations Officer, you will be part of the team responsible for providing office management support to colleagues and, working with the Head of House of Sport Operations, the day-to-day running of House of Sport as a co-working space and supporting the community by leading on engagement events and opportunities.
London Sport office management functions include equipment, information technology, communications, printing, stationery and postage.
The House of Sport Operations Team is responsible for ensuring the office spaces on Levels 3 and 4, and shared space on Level 5 are clean, safe, and user-friendly and you will be assisting with this work and the coordination of contractors and service providers.
What you’ll do:
- Coordinate the smooth running of the London Sport office by ensuring our wider team can access and use the office effectively and the consumables are in good supply.
- Ensure our London Sport colleagues have access to the technology assets they need to perform their roles effectively by overseeing the laptop and mobile phone distribution and upgrades as necessary.
- Working as part of a team, ensure that London Sport staff are on-boarded and inducted in our office space and supported to make the most of this.
- Be responsible for staffing the House of Sport facility helpdesk to ensure all building user questions, issues and support requests are resolved in a timely fashion.
- Co-ordinate the on-boarding and off-boarding of House of Sport building users; completing building inductions, arranging access cards, and updating our relevant systems.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with the House of Sport Residents, in addition to nurturing all potential customers and sales leads generated via our external channels through to close.
- Support the creation of content for our internal (existing and potential) communications to maximise the success of our engagement opportunities.
- Develop, facilitate and lead House of Sport events; monthly Themed Briefings, training and development opportunities, networking events, monthly inter-house sporting events, and any ad-hoc external events that require support.
Who you are:
- Experience of customer service provision, preferably in a Facilities Management environment.
- You are a creative thinker that thrives in an innovative and collaborative environment.
- You have excellent communication skills.
- You are positive, proactive, welcome new challenges and will enjoy seeking new ways to improve our facility and community.
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of, and commitment to, equality, diversity and inclusion in relation to London.
- Lived experience of day-to-day life in London.
How to Apply
Please click "Apply Now” to begin the online application process
Full Job description and Person Specification available here.
and come back later!