You will play a key role in delivering London Sport’s strategy within identified local places, implementing principles of place-based working whilst ensuring alignment to local need and priorities.
You will foster collaborative partnerships and shared objectives – creating the conditions to bring about sustainable change that enable more people to be physically active.
In this role, you will coordinate London Sport’s input into the place and manage the progression towards identified outcomes.
London Sport champions equality and is an inclusive organisation that strives to reflect London’s diversity in our appointments. We particularly welcome applications from:
- People from ethnically diverse communities
- Deaf and disabled people
- Members of the LGBTQ+ community
- People with lived experience of London’s many and varied communities
- Lived experience of day-to-day life in London and passionate about improving the lives of Londoners and its communities.
- An ability to engage London’s diverse communities and build trusted relationships with key organisations and individuals within those communities.
- Excellent listening and observation skills, which enable you to build a deep understanding of the challenges and opportunities in the communities in which you operate.
- Experience of and the ability to foster collaborative partnerships and plans by identifying shared opportunities, using principles of co-design and co-production.
- A can-do positive attitude and flexible, solution-focused approach.
- The ability to drive plans forward to achieve impact.
- A practical understanding of project management techniques, with experience of effectively delivering successful projects/programmes that benefit underserved and underrepresented Londoners.
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of, and commitment to, equality, diversity and inclusion in relation to London.
- Ability to demonstrate a practical commitment to the Values and Behaviours of London Sport.
Please click here for a full job description
How to Apply
Please click 'APPLY NOW' to begin the application process.
and come back later!