London Cricket Coaching is looking to develop its coaching and management capacity through the appointment of a Head of Coaching, who will be involved in all areas of cricket coaching, including running cricket camps during school holidays and after school programmes throughout the school term. The correct candidate will need to build upon the foundations that are in place and continue to grow and improve the cricket coaching. The successful candidate will need to be a minimum level 2 but level 3 qualified preferred and have a vast amount of experience of coaching, preparing and leading high-quality sessions.
- Aid in the development, implementation and monitoring of the programmes for cricket.
- Develop the provision of Girls Cricket at LCC.
- Improve and sustain the quality of cricket coaching.
- Design and run cricket camps during school holidays (Easter, Spring Half-term & summer holidays).
- Support cricketers through the ECB performance pathway (Middlesex and Surrey programmes).
- Develop the relationship with Middlesex and Surrey County Cricket Clubs.
During the season:
- Act as Head of LCC Coaching working with assistant coaches.
- Run the LCC Academy and organise fixtures with appropriate opposition.
- Run 9/10 weeks of holiday camps throughout the summer season. 2/3 Easter 1 May HT and 6 summer camps.
- Where appropriate run and lead bespoke group sessions for juniors.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience of coaching cricket to a high level in schools or clubs.
- ECB Level Three coaching certificate or higher. LCC will consider a strong candidate who has level 2 certification and is committed to attaining level 3.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to manage others to deliver a rewarding cricketing experience for players when I am not present.
- Ability to run LCC Coaching as a business – delivering on performance targets for cricket development and participation.
- Have strong organisation and planning skills.
- Highly motivated individual.
- Good playing experience in competitive leagues.
- Right to work in the UK and hold a valid DBS and First Aid certificate.
The position offers a highly competitive hourly rate with significant potential to supplement income through private coaching and other possible opportunities.
Timing of appointment
London Cricket Coaching is looking to make this appointment as soon as possible to work with Adam London to structure and organise the programme for a start date in March.
How To Apply:
Applications should be made in writing, with a CV and personal profile attached. please click 'Apply Now' to email your application to Adam London.
and come back later!