We are looking to recruit an experienced Digital Designer to join an ambitious and talented creative team that wants to push its output to the next level. You'll be helping to create fan-centric campaigns and media content capturing the imagination of LFC users and stakeholders around the world.
What will you be doing?
- Responsible for all areas of digital design - emails, online banners, social, gif animation and other relevant digital or display media.
- Collaborate on briefs, creating and building striking digital campaigns and associated asset-sets.
- Work across all main digital channels and platforms - mobile, online, social, etc.
- Design and execution of effective and results-driven email campaigns.
- Adapt campaign creative through the deployment of automated martech tools for acquisition programmes, user journeys, personalisation etc
- Create evergreen and attention-grabbing assets running across Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for both organic content and paid media.
- Share knowledge with your peers in the best interests of the final creative product.
Who are we looking for?
- To be successful you will be naturally creative, who continually strives for a strong central idea as the mainstay of the work. You will have experience of delivering smart UX/UI concepts that hit the mark. An ability to storyboard would be advantageous.
- Due to the collaborative nature of this role, you will need to be a natural team player, able to interpret briefs with a co-operative approach to developing creative solutions, be it with your team or with other departments/stakeholders.
The role involves working to tight deadlines, so having the ability to keep a cool head and work accurately under pressure is important. You`ll have the personality that allows you to juggle multiple projects. Technically, you`re fluent in Adobe CS suite. You can demonstrate several years` experience of working with HTML, CSS and front-end coding, with a first-rate knowledge of email best practice.
Why should you apply?
- This is a full-time permanent role working 35 hours per week. Your main base will be our Head Office in Liverpool City Centre which is close to local bars, shops and restaurants and has great views over the river Mersey.
- To reward your hard work and commitment we offer a competitive salary, 25 days holiday (plus 8 bank holidays and the option to purchase up to an additional 5 days) and a contributory pension scheme.
- You will have access to our benefits kit bag where you can get high street discounts, and a selection of benefit schemes you can join. There are opportunities to get involved with volunteering through our LFC Foundation to give back to the local community.
How to Apply
To apply for this role, please click 'Apply Now' to begin the application process
Applications close on 1st July 2022
We aspire to be the most inclusive club in world football - providing fair and appropriate opportunities to as many people from different backgrounds as possible, being welcoming and meeting their needs as best we can. We are committed to hiring great people representative of a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills, not just because it`s the right thing to do, but because we believe it makes our Club stronger. If you share our enthusiasm and passion for inclusivity, then we want to hear from you.
Liverpool FC is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all Colleagues and Volunteers to share this commitment
and come back later!