WOMEN AND GIRLS’ PATHWAY COACH JOB DESCRIPTION
- Provide support to the Lincolnshire Cricket Head of Performance around the co-ordination of the W&G pathway across all age groups/squads.
- Support the Lincolnshire Head of Performance to develop and deliver a winter and summer training and match play programme in conjunction with age group coaches that meets the County Partnership Agreement requirements across all age groups.
- Provide support to age group coaches across U13, 15, 18 and women’s teams.
- Act as lead coach within the W&G’s pathway
- Provide support around selection, communications and administration in relation to the W&G’s pathway.
- Oversee a fair and transparent nomination and selection process across the representative programmes.
- Lead communications and feedback with players and parents with the age group lead coaches.
PERSON SPECIFICATION: YOU WILL NEED:
Skills/Experience & Knowledge
- Ability to manage a workforce, including, coaches, managers and volunteers
- Knowledge of Women and Girls Cricket, including current national and local structures and pathways
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- High degree of organisation and ability to prioritise workloads
- The role will involve evening and weekend work, so ability to work unsociable hours is essential
- A good knowledge and understanding of pathway cricket/player development (the game)
- Up to date ECB DBS, valid First Aid and Safeguarding qualification.
- UKCC L2 as a minimum, preference L3
- High levels of energy and enthusiasm and the desire to succeed.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Computer literate and effective user of Word, Excel, Outlook and other Microsoft programmes.
For a full job description, please click here
How to Apply
Please send a completed application form via email by clicking 'apply now'
and come back later!