Create and drive sales revenues to achieve above target results across the conference and banqueting, non-matchday portfolio of services.
- To deputise occasionally for the Catering and Hospitality Services Manager in their absence and the absence of the Assistant Hospitality Manager.
- Responsible for developing new and existing business both proactively and reactively predominately in Conference and Event Sales but also in developing new and exciting catering based ventures.
- To achieve the agreed department Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and targets by proactively selling the facilities, and product offerings and always aiming to deliver customer needs and exceed customer expectations.
- To consistently ensure the highest standards of accurate and timely customer, staff and management information. To communicate effectively with all team members involved in the delivery of any event/function.
- To ensure all sales administration and co-ordination is accomplished effectively and accurately.
- To be responsible for the operation of a nominated area of the ground on all match days.
- The production of a skeleton Profit and Loss for every event confirmed.
- To acknowledge all sales enquiries within 48 hours. All enquiries must receive a full response within 5 working days.
- Ensure adherence to all licensing conditions, health and safety regulations including HACCP and COSHH.
- To compile and manage a Catering client database, capturing all information accurately in line with data protection laws.
- To compile wedding, wake, prom, conference and any other packages together in a brochure format to be able to send out to clients in a timely and professional manner.
What are we looking for:
- Proven record within the hospitality industry, with a background in hotels,
- Experience of working in Conference and Banqueting or sports stadia hospitality sectors.
- A desire to self-develop and develop those around them.
- The desire to take catering and hospitality services at Leicestershire CCC to the next level.
- Good understanding of all licensing conditions, health and safety regulations including HACCP and COSHH.
- A love of providing great service and meeting and talking to new people.
- Is highly organised and accurate in everything they do.
- Ability to juggle a number of pieces of work at any time and deliver to deadlines.
- Computer literacy.
- Able to build effective relationships, internally and externally.
- Able to manage marketing and social media tools.
- Holds a record of academic learning relevant to the needs of the position.
- Ability to work flexible hours (outside of 9.00am to 5.00pm and during weekends on occasions)
If you have the necessary skills and characteristics to meet the challenge, then please click 'Apply Now' to email your CV with a covering letter to Jacqui Dean, Administration and Governance Manager.
Closing Date for applications: 5.00pm on Friday 12th August 2022.
Interviews: Asap after closing date.
Leicestershire County Cricket Club reserves the right to bring forward the closing date dependent on the number of applicants.
We may not be able to reply to unsuccessful applicants due to the volume that is received. If you have not heard from us within four weeks of the closing date your application has been unsuccessful.
Equal Opportunities in Employment Policy Statement
Leicestershire County Cricket Club will ensure that all existing and potential employees receive equal consideration, and is committed to the elimination of unlawful or unfair discrimination on the grounds of gender, race, disability, colour, ethnic and national origin, nationality, sexuality, marital status, responsibility for dependents, religion, trade union activity and age.It is the intention of Leicestershire County Cricket Club that its work force, at all levels, should reflect the composition of the city’s population. To achieve this Leicestershire County Cricket Club will take active and positive steps to eliminate discrimination and to promote equality in employment.
and come back later!