At Leicester Tigers, we are excited to announce that an opportunity has opened up to join our Ticket Office and Group Days Team, as a Sales Executive (Group Days).
Within the Ticket Office and Group Days team you will be charged with promoting and selling the Club’s offerings through group scheme initiatives, strategic telesales campaigns, and group account management; including outreach and club/school visits. Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Selling a targeted amount of the company’s products and offerings, keeping up with and exceeding set KPIs;
- Building relationships with and account managing key stakeholder groups to maximise their engagement, yearly spend and ensure repeat business;
- Being the first point of contact for groups; recognising the key contact at each group and representing the brand in an exceptional manner;
- Keeping up to date with products and developments to make sure the company offers the most relevant experiences at the right prices and at the right time;
- Being available on match days to plan and execute group experiences to ensure the best customer experience. Including executing stadium tours to large groups and the setup of match day equipment;
- Developing new relationships with clients outside of the current catchment area;
- Carrying out any other duties and tasks required by management, which are within the post-holder’s capabilities.
Who we are looking for:
It is important to us at Leicester Tigers that we bring the right people into our environment.
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate an ability to actively and consistently exhibit the Club’s Values:
- Club First: To keep the success of the ‘collective’ in mind in all that they do;
- Tough: To embrace hard work, and to be unwavering in their application and focus;
- Passionate: To genuinely care about their contributions, and how impactful they are in their role;
- Driven: To demonstrate a hunger for personal and professional development; challenging themselves, and those around them.
Working within a fast-paced and high intensity environment, the successful candidate will need the ability to think on their feet, effectively prioritise their workload, and attack challenges head on.
- Previous experience in telesales or customer service sales
- Previous experience of meeting KPIs and/or key deadlines
- Previous experience using Google docs/Microsoft and email literate
- Flexible approach, happy to work weekend and evenings when required
- The ability to obtain an Enhanced RFU DBS Certificate.
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A Full and Valid UK driving licence
- A background in or strong knowledge of Rugby Union
- Previous experience in a Ticket Office or using an advanced Ticketing system
- Previous experience presenting to/managing large groups of children/adults
What you can expect in return:
- A competitive starting salary
- Starting at 24 days of annual leave per year + bank holidays
- An exciting and challenging working environment in the world of sport
How to Apply:
If you feel you have the qualities and experience we are looking for, please download and complete our application form. Once complete, please return via 'Apply Now'.
All applications should be submitted no later than Wednesday, October 5, 5.00pm.
and come back later!