This role will provide the delivery and development of Performance Lifestyle support for LCFC Women’s first team players, working as part of a multi-disciplinary team to create a world-class high-performance training environment.
To improve performance and wellbeing through developing, implementing and evaluating Performance Lifestyle services.
Please note that this role will include working with players who are under the age of 18.
Summary of Duties
- Develop and deliver the strategy for Performance Lifestyle (PL) to compliment the objectives of LCFC Women.
- Develop and deliver a programme of transferable life skills training, in both one to one and group facilitation contexts, to support and inform players in making effective decisions as they develop through their world-class high-performance career.
- Deliver appropriate, high-quality support and delivery to meet the target areas of Performance Lifestyle; the main focus areas will be (but not limited to):
- managing transition
- finding and managing the optimal balance for conflicting demands eg. from education, employment, family, financial
- managing self as a high-performance athlete
- managing education, personal professional development, and longer-term transferable skills
- supporting wellbeing
- supporting international players onboarding and retention
- Ensure identified players receive appropriate and timely support and information to adopt a performance focussed approach to planning and managing their non-athletic commitments and leading a performance focussed lifestyle.
- Develop progressive solution focussed relationships with education establishments, employers and other player stakeholders in England such as the PFA, and abroad where appropriate such as national team staff, to ensure that players have the flexibility and support they need to accommodate their training and performance requirements.
- Build trusted positive working relationships the LCFC Women SMT, Operations staff, identified Technical staff and Head of Performance support.
- Within the rules of professional confidentiality liaise with players, parents, coaches, education establishments, lecturers/teachers, national team staff and other as appropriate.
- Sharing any safeguarding concerns with the Women’s Safeguarding and Welfare Manager and/or Women’s Safeguarding Officer
The above Job Description is not intended to be exhaustive; the duties and responsibilities may therefore vary over time according to the changing needs of the Club.
How to Apply
Please click 'APPLY NOW' to begin the application process.
and come back later!