The People Team ensure we have the right people, in the right roles, with the right skills to deliver the LTA’s vision of ‘Tennis opened up’. The LTA’s mission is to grow tennis by making it relevant, accessible, welcoming and enjoyable.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to develop their HR career in the areas of Payroll, Benefits and HR systems specifically. The role’s primary focus is to administer and advise on payroll related changes and on the broad number of benefits offered to the LTA’s employees throughout the employment cycle.
It is an exciting time to be joining the People Team. The team have recently introduced a new HRIS platform (Sage) and this role provides great scope for the successful applicant to get involved in planned HRIS development projects. The role would suit someone who has a tech savvy nature, is confident challenging the status quo and who has a real interest in driving process improvements forward.
- Responsible for co-ordinating a welcoming and smooth on-boarding process for all new starters into the organisation
- Processing change to terms and conditions of employment throughout the employee cycle
- Advising on and administering leavers from the LTA which includes conducting exit interviews
- Processing accurate payroll changes
- Maintaining confidential employee files
- Preparation of management information reports as required
- Supporting HRIS development projects as required
- Be the go to person for advice and guidance on the LTA People Portal (the HR self service portal)
- Acting as the first point of contact for day-to-day queries on the LTA’s benefit programme
- Provide support to the annual salary review and bonus scheme processes
Essential previous experience of:
- Experience of processing monthly payroll transactions
- Experience of advising a range of company benefits
- Being responsible for maintaining accurate records and working with confidential data
- Experience of developing HR systems
- Experience of bringing process efficiencies
- Essential Knowledge, Training & Qualifications:
- Intermediate IT Skills including: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Internet
Desirable Knowledge, Training & Qualifications:
- Experience of being a System Administrator for a HRIS
- HR or Payroll Qualification
How to Apply
Please click 'APPLY NOW' to begin the application process.
and come back later!