About the role:
The LTA’s vision is “Tennis Opened Up” and its mission is to make tennis Relevant, Accessible, Welcoming and Enjoyable.
The Customer Services Advisor will be responsible for delivering a positive 24/7 experience to all National Tennis Centre (NTC) users, being on hand to welcome Visitors and Colleagues, supporting queries and exceeding expectations by providing a tailored 5* experience, promoting our vision and mission.
- Ensure presentation and cleanliness standards for Front of House are delivered to an exceptional standard
- Act in a way that promotes the Tennis Opened Up strategy, showcasing the NTC as a destination for tennis in the local community
- Promote the use of facilities and services, to ensure repeat visits and drive sales
- Be actively engaged with supporting the calendar of events, functions, and activities throughout the year
- Anticipate the needs of the team and all user groups to ensure exceptional service delivery
- Provide a truly exceptional customer service experience to all
- Provide 5* welcome, meet and greet service, actively engaging with visitors to encourage utilisation and repeat visits
- Act as a liaison at check in for all activities
- Resolve customer complaints and queries in a positive and timely manner, escalating issues when required
- Anticipate the needs of all visitors, going beyond the call of duty to establish exceptional service levels
- Be actively engaged with visitors, learning more about the people who visit, building engagement and connectivity with the community
- Ensure that maintenance and cleaning standards are delivered to an exceptional level, resolving and escalating lapses in standards as and when they arise
- Ensure day to day issues are dealt with, including daily recording of checklists and escalating problem areas as necessary
- Participate in activities across the NTC, including post room duties, stationery orders, mail, franking, printing
- Support the Customer Services Manager in participating in planning for any disaster management / crisis events always ensuring continuity of business operations, including fire evacuation drills and procedures
- Deliver procedures and standards for smooth effective operation of the NTC
- Work to a flexible rota and across varying shifts to understand and support the seasonal demands, inclusive of evenings and weekends, across a seven-day operation.
Previous Experience of:
- Demonstrable exceptional Customer Service / front of house delivery in a similar role
- Problem solving; resolving customer complaints
- Building relationships with colleagues and visitors alike
Knowledge, Training & Qualifications:
- Customer Experience trained
- Microsoft Office & internet skills
The LTA, through its vision “Tennis Opened up”, is committed to creating a diverse environment where all colleagues feel included and a strong sense of belonging. We are proud to actively invite applications from all candidates who meet the essential criteria and can work in the UK, and we commit that everyone will receive equal consideration for employment irrespective of your disability, ethnicity, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, or age.
We also operate a flexible working environment where all colleagues can discuss their working needs with their manager or the People Team at any time.
To truly deliver our vision of “Tennis Opened up”, we believe it is critical that the LTA plays our part as a responsible organisation and event owner in addressing issues related to sustainability, working with everyone involved in tennis in Britain to protect and support the environment and tackle climate impacts. We are committed to ensuring a lasting future for tennis in Britain, and our Environmental Sustainability Plan sets out how we will do this.
Find out more here
- Life at the LTA
How to Apply
Please click 'Apply Now' to begin the application process.
and come back later!