The LTA’s vision is “Tennis Opened Up” and its’ mission is to make tennis Relevant, Accessible, Welcoming and Enjoyable for all.
The General Assistant plays a key part of the team in supporting the Operations Team’s delivery at the NTC - ensuring excellence in service, aligned with the new standards and vision of the NTC.
The General Assistant is responsible for presentation standards, cleaning and the delivery of all setup logistics for meetings, functions, and events.
This role will require flexibility to work daytimes, evenings and weekends via ‘Rota’ shifts as required.
Housekeeping & Cleaning
- Working as part of the team, ensure all NTC facility areas are cleaned daily to the highest standard.
- Working with the Housekeeper on shift, ensure all residential rooms are cleaned and refreshed daily, providing a “5-star” service for our guests, including clean towels are available for users at all times.
- Take part in weekly deep cleans of the building, being responsible for areas of focus as agreed by the duty manager.
- Provide daily support to ensure all courts are cleaned, maintained and watered indoors and outdoors, working in partnership with the Maintenance & Grounds team.
- Ensure all meetings, rooms, functions and events are set-up as required and presented with excellence, working in partnership with the Catering Department where appropriate.
- Assist in supporting the smooth operation of the car park, during busy periods.
- Support duty management shifts as required by the Operations Management Team.
- Work within H&S guidelines, always using equipment and products appropriately.
Previous Experience of (Essential):
- Proven experience and success in a similar facilities / cleaning role Working in a multi-functional team
- Communication / Verbal skills
- Working flexibly on a shift rota
- Ability to prioritise tasks
For a full job description, please click here
How to Apply
Please click 'apply now' to begin the application process.
and come back later!