About the role
The LTA’s vision is “Tennis Opened Up” and its mission is to make tennis Relevant, Accessible, Welcoming and Enjoyable. The Major Events and Digital Transformation Team are responsible for delivering the LTA’s programme of international events driving visibility and enjoyment to new and existing audiences.
This role will be working with the Head of Tennis Relations & Event Development to provide and implement strategic event development and fan activation opportunities across our Events business and support with the delivery of our Athlete Plan.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Working collaboratively with Head of Tennis Relations & Event Development to support with the delivery of Major Events communications and activations during the grass court season as well as Davis Cup/Billie Jean King Cup ties. Identify areas of opportunity and growth as well as coordinate with internal and regional teams around the delivery of event experiences, entertainment, onsite fan activations and integration of LTA programmes such as LTA Youth, Sustainability, Parks, SERVES, Inclusion initiatives, LTA Tennis Foundation and Padel.
- Support planning into growth areas at each venue to help open LTA events up to new audiences, raise the profile of tennis in the UK and grow the sport
- In addition to existing events, support with implementation of new initiatives and event opportunities within the annual tennis calendar. Adapting to new trends in terms of formats, broadcast, entertainment and on-site experiences
- Create and deliver presentations (including concept/content strategy, creative and development proposals)
- Working collaboratively with Tournament and Event Managers, Commercial, Brand Marketing, Comms, Media, Participation and Customer Strategy to support the LTA’s vision of Tennis Opened Up
Key results areas
- Delivery and creation of compelling event experience and fan activation strategy
- Proactive capability to deliver end-to-end
- Meeting departmental, business, strategic, commercial and creative objectives set out by the Director of Digital and Events
Download full job description and person specification
How to Apply
To apply for this role, please click 'Apply Now' to begin the online application.
Applications close on 1st October 2023
and come back later!