Play a key part in the Corporate Affairs’ team work to protect and promote the reputation of the LTA and the work we do, with responsibility for the following key accountabilities:
- Support the Head of Strategic Communications in delivering a communications programme which promotes the reputation of the LTA and builds advocacy and engagement with the business – and for tennis - among key audiences and on key topics.
- Manage and lead on the writing and implementation of creative communications plans for defined LTA projects, initiatives, and activity areas.
- Day to day responsibility for the planning, production, promotion, and implementation of communications activity to drive the reputation of the business, including where necessary pro-active media and publicity work.
- Create first-class reputation driving content, including written copy for website articles, press releases and publications, and video content for LTA channels (and broader stakeholders including media) in collaboration with channel owners and supporting production partners
- Work closely with Brand Marketing, Customer Engagement, and colleagues in wider departments to maintain a planning grid that tracks all proactive and reactive communications and marketing activity and opportunities across the business.
- Lead day to day alignment with Brand Marketing to ensure communications across all channels operate in a consistent and coordinated way and work closely with the Internal Communications & Engagement Manager around internal communications activity.
- Manage and oversee the LTA’s LinkedIn channel
- Responsibility for jointly running and promoting the Annual LTA Tennis Awards, including publicity activity around nominations, the ceremony itself, and the winners, and the LTA Colour Holders programme.
- Lead the planning, delivery, and coordination of activity around key inclusion awareness moments.
- Oversee an awards recognition programme, identifying opportunities and managing and compiling submissions for relevant industry and public awards.
- Drive LTA representation at conferences and public speaking opportunities, including the preparation of briefing materials and presentations for speakers, working closely with senior management and colleagues on these.
- Provide advice to senior management and colleagues on a broad range of communication issues and plans, as well as provide copy and support for written briefings, presentations, and speeches.
- Build, own and leverage relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Measurement and evaluation of campaigns and activity to ensure best practice.
- Manage external agencies and suppliers and related project budgets as required.
- Work closely with internal and external partners to deliver agreed projects to time and budget.
For a full job description, please click here
How to Apply
To begin the application process, please click 'apply now'
and come back later!