The Content Producer reports to the Content Manager. We are building a Marketing Team that will deliver work enviable of any sport governing body. As a creative thinker, the post holder will need to be confident in delivering engaging and compelling video content for a range of target audiences (D2C and B2B). This role will require experience in idea generation, multi-platform content production, and teamwork. You’ll also need to be comfortable with some domestic and international travel (for various events and tournaments throughout the year).
- Generation of original content ideas that will resonate with tennis fans and non-tennis fans, particularly younger audiences (13-30 years).
- Delivery of a wide range of video productions, from ‘run and gun’ shoots to large scale set-ups and be able to get the best results from every budget and scenario. You may also have experience filming your own content, be familiar with the tools and equipment required to achieve your vision and working closely with athletes.
- Support the Social Media team to measure performance of content against key KPI’s, reporting back to optimise production and output of our content.
- Creatively adept from script writing to planning large-scale shoots, able to deliver both fun and emotional content equally, with a good understanding of what is appropriate for the platforms you are delivering content for.
- Create in an ever-changing live, international, dynamic sporting environment with short timeframes and fit your brief accordingly.
- Help oversee live streaming production, where required.
- Support the LTA content team to book and liaise with freelancers (e.g. camera operators, editors, graphics, talent) to deliver top-class production.
- Identifying opportunities for commercial integrations and understand existing contracted commercial digital rights.
Download full job description and person specification
How to Apply
To apply for this role, please click 'Apply Now' to begin the online application.
Applications close on 3rd March 2024
and come back later!