About the role
The LTA’s vision is “Tennis Opened Up” and its mission is to make tennis Relevant, Accessible, Welcoming and Enjoyable for all.
The Marketing & Commercial Team exists help change perceptions of tennis, to broaden the relevance and increase visibility all year round, in order to grow participation and fan engagement. The Brand Marketing team seeks to do this by:
- Developing and proliferating our brand for tennis Play Your Way
- Creating first class content and communications that increase levels of fan engagement, drive participation and win back lapsed players.
- Working alongside our commercial team to delivering a brand partner strategy to develop and maximise our assets.
The Assistant Brand Marketing Manager reports to the LTA’s Brand Marketing Manager.
We are building a Marketing & Commercial Team that will deliver work enviable of any sport governing body. As a creative thinker, with excellent planning and communication skills, the post holder will need to be confident managing agencies and internal stakeholders, to deliver engaging campaigns and branding, for a range of target audiences.
Primary areas of responsibility:
- 1. Campaign management, managing briefs and agency activity to deliver world class campaigns.
- Management of Media planning, execution and performance optimisation of key media spend.
- Stakeholder Engagement, working cross functionally across the business to engage LTA audiences (both internal and external) with key marketing activity, as well as coordinating calendar planning and output.
In the role you will:
- Help manage and direct agency output; creative, media and events in terms of quality, performance, speed of delivery and accuracy.
- Own the day-to-day relationship with our media agency. Managing the launch and optimisation of campaign spend.
- Support the Brand Manager as well as work independently on marketing support for commercial partners, including sponsorship activations and all branding at major events.
- Support the Brand Manager and Head of Customer Strategy and Marketing with campaign planning across the business; taking ownership of the marketing calendar to engage with all key business functions so they are aware of what activity is live, when, and where.
- Lead on plan development and execution for colleague and workforce engagement; exciting, surprising, and integrating the indirect workforce (clubs, coaches, and volunteers) with campaign activity.
- Partner with other members of the brand marketing team, customer engagement team and communications function to execute plans effectively.
- Work closely with social team and insight team to ensure leveraging best information to inform our communications.
- Independently and actively seek out value in being joined up, both long term planning and reactively.
- Support Brand Manager and Head of Brand Marketing in resourcing and delivering campaign and impact reports across key functions, ensuring accuracy and frequency of delivery to appropriate areas of the business.
- Be the brand lead on consumer events, where required.
Download full job description and person specification
How to Apply
To apply for this role, please click 'Apply Now' to begin the online application.
Applications close on 1st October 2023
and come back later!