Lacrosse Scotland is the National Governing Body of lacrosse in Scotland. Lacrosse is a relatively small sport in terms of player and club base, yet amongst those who play and follow the sport, passion and commitment is extremely high.
A new position in our organisation, reporting to the Chair, the Commercial & Fundraising Director will be responsible for delivering partnerships, sponsorships and income from charitable organisation, to drive a new and vital source of income. By 2024, we aim that at least 65% of income is from sources outside of Sport Scotland.
- Together with the other Directors deliver the Lacrosse Scotland Strategic Plan 2020-2024
- Write and take accountability for the Commercial Strategy for the organisation, including an accurate valuation of Lacrosse Scotland assets across digital channels and assets within Performance (kit, equipment and apparel)
- Work with Communications Director to ensure Marketing and Commercial strategies align
- Find, negotiate and deliver new partnership and / or sponsorship agreements
- Manage commercial agreements and relationships and deliver on agreed activations
- Seek grant and funding opportunities from within and outside of the Sports sector
- Manage the relationship with The Lacrosse Foundation and other organisations as appropriate
- Build a relationship with British Lacrosse to ensure alignment with central fundraising
- Build a team of experts to manage partners, third parties and internal stakeholders
How to apply
Please click "Apply Now” to send a cover letter and CV to Lacrosse Scotland by 18th July, 2022
and come back later!