Plan, prepare and deliver age appropriate sessions in-line with the Juventus Academy methodology for players aged from 4-18 years. Focus on the holistic development of EVERY CHILD from beginner through to advance.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Deliver high quality age appropriate sessions in-line with the Juventus Academy Philosophy
- Use appropriate and varied coaching behaviours linked to the Juventus SFERA approach to ensure all sessions are providing an ‘engaging learning environment’
- Take responsibility for the development of every player within sessions independent of age or ability. Desire and commitment to work with players across all ages from 4-18 years ensuring progress across the 4 corners of development; technical, psychological, physical and social.
- Identify and support the development of player pathways between development and advanced groups.
- Maintain the highest professional standards representing the values of Juventus Academy at all times.
- Undertake all administrative duties, maintain clear session logs of all training and game activities.
- Attend all relevant meetings and briefings.
- Flexible and adaptable approach to take on additional responsibilities as required for the growth of the Academy.
- UEFA B Licence / FA Level 2
- Valid Emergency Aid & Safeguarding certificates
- Valid CRB/DBS Check
- Full UK Driving Licence
- FA Coach Licenced maintaining CPD
Knowledge & Experience Required
- Experience of working with mixed ability level players ranging from 4-18 years
- Interpersonal skills working with stakeholders and members
- Desire to learn, understand and deliver the Juventus Academy methodology and SFERA coaching values
- Committed, passionate individual with a strong personality and desire to develop young players of all abilities
- Retain the highest professional standards at all times
- Adaptable and flexible approach to explore and work within a different cultural setting
How to Apply
If you meet the requirements for this position:
1. Please prepare a CV and Cover Letter detailing your reasons why you would like to join.
2. Please click 'Apply Now' to submit these forms
Applications close on 30th June 2022
and come back later!