Hong Kong Rugby Union a recognized organization under the Leisure & Cultural Services Department subvention and a member of Sports Federation & Olympic Committee of Hong Kong, China for development and promotion of rugby activities in Hong Kong.
- Manage LCSD programs and maintain a proper administration system of the Department.
- Prepare and manage annual budgets & reports and statement of accounts
- Manage funding programs
- Prepare and oversee the Yearly Plan in Community Department
- Manage and supervise a team of about 20 staff
- Handle personnel and general administration of the Union
- To liaise with members and affiliated clubs to facilitate activities.
- An accredited Associate Degree from a Hong Kong tertiary institution/a Higher Diploma from a polytechnic university or polytechnic in Hong Kong or Hong Kong Institute of Vocational Education or equivalent.
- Completion of specialized courses in sports management an advantage
- Computer literacy with knowledge of Accounting software, MS Office, Chinese input, Email and internet management an advantage
- 5 years working experience in sports related field
- Irregular working hours required
Salaries: HK$41,642 per month
How to Apply
To apply, please click 'Apply Now' to submit a full C.V. with detailed last salary, expected salary and available date of commencement.
Applications close on 31st May 2022
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted directly.
and come back later!