The HKRU is seeking a professional and responsible Deaf Rugby Officer to provide support to the CSR project.
This role will report to the Head of Community Inclusive Participation and will be responsible for assisting with the promotion of and sustaining the growth of inclusive rugby programs in the community by executing the annual departmental business plan.
This is a one year fixed term funded position.
- Provide administration and deliver inclusive rugby programs for deaf rugby and special schools’ rugby.
- Develop and maintain a close working relationship with schools, clubs, and NGOs.
- Deploy and supervise part-time (PT) coaches to facilitate instructed delivery of all development programs.
- Support Project Manager and provide quality control of PT Coaches through monitoring and assessments.
- Responsible to provide necessary reports detailing activities of rugby programs under own management.
- Ensure the completion and collection of all measurement, evaluation and learning under own managed project.
- Deliver rugby training sessions and support HKRU rugby events if required.
The ideal candidate
- Diploma or above in any discipline
- 1 year relevant experience
- Sports background or qualification is a definite advantage
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of written Chinese and English
- Sign language (Hong Kong Recognised) is a definite advantage
- Able to work independently, self-motivated, responsible, well-organized, and comfortable working as part of a team.
Salary offered will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
How To Apply:
Please click 'Apply Now' to submit a full C.V. with detailed last salary, expected salary and available date of commencement if you were offered the position to the Human Resources Department on or before 8thJul 2022.
Or, By Post to:, Human Resources Department Hong Kong Rugby Union, Room 2001, Olympic House, 1 Stadium Path, So Kon Po, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted directly.
and come back later!