The Football Club is looking to recruit a full-time Academy Kit, Equipment & Transport Co-Ordinator to provide kit, equipment, and operational assistance for both the Academy boys and girls players.
The successful candidate will be required to attend all boys U18s games and support with transport needs of Academy player’s travelling to and from Balerno Performance School and with matchday requirements.
- Organising kit and equipment for all boys and girls Academy players and staff as required
- Take the lead with Academy kit distribution, kit and equipment inventory maintenance and assist with annual kit orders
- Organising the laundry and co-ordinating kit distribution to all Academy age groups, coaches and other members of staff in a timely manner
- Work with the Head of Balerno Performance School and Balerno Player
- Development Coach to ensure the safe and secure travel of young players to and from school, transport hubs and the Academy using the Academy transportvehicles
- Refuelling the Academy transport vehicles as and when required
- Reporting any vehicle defects, faults, incidents and/or accidents to the Head of Academy Operations
- Assist in any other related duties that may be required by the Academy Director Essential requirements
- A full clean driving licence which permits the driving of a minibus (D1 unrestricted or a PCV licence or D1)
- You must be at 25 years of age and have held a full licence for at least two years as per Government guidance and insurance requirements.
- Administration duties, working to deadlines and managing your own schedule
- Confident computer user with basic computer skills, particularly relating to Microsoft Word and Excel
- Legal right to work in the UK
The role will have regular contact with children, and it is therefore required by law to have a Protection of Vulnerable Groups (PVG) check through Disclosure Scotland as a condition of employment.
How to apply:
If you think that you are suitable for the position and meet the criteria above, please click 'Apply Now' to email our CV to our HR Advisor, Shannon Emerson, by close of play on 26 September 2022.
HEART OF MIDLOTHIAN FOOTBALL CLUB IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER AND FULLY COMMITTED TO THE SAFEGUARDING AND WELFARE OF VULNERABLE GROUPS. HEART OF MIDLOTHIAN IS A LIVING WAGE ACCREDITED COMPANY.
and come back later!