Understanding the barriers to participation for the communities we work with:
- Facilitate consultation with Greenhouse coaches and participants that:
- Identify barriers to participation in various communities and settings
- Propose participant informed solutions to overcome these barriers
- Are accessible to a diverse community
- Maintain a strong understanding of industry trends and participation best practices
Developing a toolkit of solutions to inform the path to gender parity:
- Through collaboration with Greenhouse coaches identify solutions to barriers to participation.
- Ensure and document an understanding of the how and why these solutions work in their relevant setting.
- Produce a variety of accessible content that will support the development of programmes towards Greenhouse’s gender parity goals.
Embed learning in programmes that require improvement to achieve gender parity:
- Working with the Programme Development Managers, Coach Development Leads and Senior
Head Coaches agree approaches to embed learning with coaches.
- Partner with coaches on our identified programmes to support and empower their development to run programmes consistent with Greenhouse’s vision for gender parity.
This is an outline of the post-holder’s duties and responsibilities. It is not intended as an exhaustive list and may change from time to time in order to meet the changing needs of the charity.
Knowledge and Experience
- You have knowledge of the barriers to entry for female participants in sport from diverse communities
- You have experience working in a sports or sport for development role with a focus on increasing participation for underrepresented groups.
- Experience supporting the management of projects.
- Experience analysing and interpreting qualitive and quantitative data.
- Prior experience of working as or with sports coaches is preferable.
- You have a keen understanding and belief in the Greenhouse Sports mission.
- You are aware of and understand the issues facing London’s young people and the charity sector.
- You will be a dynamic, enthusiastic person with a commitment to supporting communities across London.
- You visibly live the Greenhouse values of Passion, Commitment and Teamwork.
- You’re an strong communicator with a proven ability to consult and work collaboratively with a wide range of stakeholders.
- You are able to analyse and interpret data in a manner that inform and support decision making
- You are highly organised and able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- You’re a team player willing to support your colleagues as needed.
For a full job description, please click here
How to Apply
To begin the application process, please click 'apply now'
and come back later!