Main Purpose of the Job
What is done, for what piece of the business, why?
Responsible for coordinating the fulfilment of all our business partner benefits, the successful candidate will plan, create and implement marketing initiatives, activations, events and programmes designed to meet and exceed partner challenges and objectives.
Excellent account management skills of our growing portfolio of partners - your ability to influence and motivate people will be the key to your success. We see our partnerships as so much more than a business deal. We are looking for ambitious partners that share our passion and vision. The Partnerships Account Manager will need to be able to think outside the box, to deliver innovative and creative proposals that excite potential and existing partners. Through creating enthused business partners your objective to retain and renew existing partners will be well- served.
You will be an exceptional communicator from the conveying of ideas to writing clear concise briefs, which you can bring alive in a creative and compelling way. You will have between 3-5 years’ experience in a proactive marketing environment – ideally involving partnerships experience gained with rights holders or on the client / agency side.
Describe the key deliverables to be achieved by the post holder and the ongoing responsibilities of the role
- Establish outstanding relationships with the existing business partners of Gloucester Rugby.
- Contribute to the design, production and maintenance of sales presentations, prospecting packs and inventory, in support of sales, to engage with potential business partners - clearly articulating how the exciting activations possible through a collaboration with Gloucester Rugby will meet their marketing and promotional objectives.
- Manage all day to day partner accounts and relationships, ensuring you are the first point of contact for all partner enquiries.
- Responsible for working with existing partners to conceive, develop and execute marketing activities and activations to maximise the impact of their relationship with Gloucester Rugby.
- Production of social media and digital marketing campaigns that meet our partners objectives.
- Regularly review creative work/proposals to ensure they’re on brand and effective. Make improvements where necessary to ensure we are maximising opportunities
- Retain and renew agreements through meeting and exceeding their expectations.
- Ensure appropriate and timely implementation of sponsor recognition in Gloucester Rugby assets (website, member publications, on‐site signage, collateral, etc.)
- Manage partner updates and communications including solus email, newsletters, fixture updates, communications and AOB.
- Collect data and statistics that profile the Gloucester Rugby fanbase and behaviours – to create a fit with our Business Partners marketing objectives.
- Produce fulfilment reports for all partners, outlining marketing benefits delivered.
- Track competitors and best in class sponsorship strategy and activation (within and outside the industry).
- Occasional out of hours working around some home games where a business partner initiative requires.
Health and Safety at Work
To comply with the requirements of the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 and associated legislation, you must adhere to the company’s safety rules and procedures and take all reasonable care to protect the safety of yourself and others.
This job description is intended only as a guide to the main responsibilities and is in no way intended to restrict any individual in the performance of other duties as required by the Company.
Qualifications, Experience & Knowledge
List any academic or practical education required to perform the role. What experience does the position require the job holder to have obtained in past roles within or outside of the organisation that would demonstrate a level of proficiency.
- Self‐starter with excellent organizational skills and ability to excel in a team environment
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Proven track record of effective project management, detail‐oriented thinking and strategic decision making
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks in a fast‐paced environment, have good judgment and strong ethics
- Knowledge of marketing and social media principles
- Proficiency in using PC software appropriate to a modern marketing environment
How To Apply:
Please click 'Apply Now' to submit an up to date CV and covering letter to Gloucester Rugby.
and come back later!