About The Role
At Formula 1 our vision is to unleash the greatest racing spectacle on the planet. Our key to success is an organisation that values passion, integrity, and respect.
To ensure Formula 1 continues to achieve these first-class standards, we are looking for a Resourcing Specialist who we will contribute to making sure F1 is attracting and retaining top talent.
Reporting to the Talent Acquisition Manager, we are looking for an individual with proven recruitment or resourcing experience who can support the wider Talent team in continuing to develop the F1 pipeline and finding perfect matches for internal opportunities.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Support members of the Talent Acquisition team in providing a first-class recruitment service to the Biggin Hill and London Offices
- Develop and implement innovative and creative solutions to sourcing and candidate management – including developing direct sourcing channels; including market mapping, employee referrals, advertising and other methods
- Proactive management and development of the F1 talent pipeline particular across assigned searches
- Supporting the Talent Acquisition team to fulfil current and future resourcing needs
- Create an excellent candidate experience, ensuring a memorable journey throughout the whole process
- Support in conducting recruitment and selection processes (interviews, screening, calls, assessments etc.) as required
For further information, please 'CLICK HERE'
- Demonstrable experience either as a Resourcer or Talent Researcher in an agency or in-house setting
- Knowledge of the market mapping, candidate management and some familiarity of the end-to-end recruitment process
- Experience in resourcing top candidates across a variety of business areas such as: Technology, Digital and Engineering
- A creative approach to candidate attraction with good knowledge of social media and job boards
- Understanding of recruitment selection methods and techniques
- Familiarity and administrative experience working with various ATS systems is valuable
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible – able to create and adapt appropriate solutions
- A strong team ethic, be company minded, and professional
and come back later!