Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Create and manage a centralised location for all Q.M.O reporting and documentation including but not limited to testing criteria and continuous improvement planning. .
- Support of Q.M.O team and reporting against Quality Management objectives.
- Maintain intranet SharePoint site with up-to-date information on Q.M.O deliverables and ways to get involved.
- Create PowerPoint presentations to help communicate our Q.M.O initiatives both internally and externally.
- Support the development and delivery of Q.M.O initiatives with relevant data, research, and insights in collaboration with others.
- Develop and create Event Data Sheets detailing issue analysis in a readable format for delivery to directors.
- Develop and manage internal department relationships with a specific focus on delivery and reporting on Quality Management issues and objectives.
- To take ownership and support the Q.M.O team event attendance.
- Manage Q.M.O attendance tracker.
- To complete all mandatory training within specified timelines.
- To always operate safely in line with Company health and safety requirements.
- To undertake other duties within your capabilities as your Department Manager or Team Manager may assign to you from time to time
How to Apply
Please click 'APPLY NOW' to begin the application process.
and come back later!