About The Role
At Formula 1 our vision is to unleash the greatest racing spectacle on the planet. Our key to success is an organisation that values passion, integrity, and respect.
To ensure we maintain the elite levels set at Formula 1, we are seeking a Licensing Account Executive reporting to the Licensing Manager, focusing on management and growth of existing licensees across retail and experiential partners.
This is a key role supporting across a number of license partnerships within Formula 1’s existing portfolio, to help develop and execute our retail and experiential objectives:
The Licensing Account Executive will assist in the account management of key licensees across retail and experiential objectives. They will also be responsible for:
- Support the strategic development of the licensing programme to deliver key growth and fan engagement objectives;
- Support in the day-to-day management of licensees, including across product and concept development, coordinating approvals of F1 IP, marketing and promotional activity and financial reporting;
- Build and nurture strong relationships with partners and stakeholders;
- Develop a deep understanding of partner delivery timelines, commercial objectives, growth strategies and KPIs;
- Support the wider team in agreeing new partnerships and renewals;
- Produce presentations and other collateral that help the wider team monitor licensee performance;
- Remain up to date with the latest industry developments and best practices.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have the following:
- Experience in a brand licensing or commercial-orientated role; ideally in the retail or events industry
- Exceptional relationship management skills;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Able to work independently, prioritise and manage workloads and proactively source new opportunities;
- Understanding of commercial partnerships and licensing business models;
- Natural people skills with a high level of empathy and ability to engage with a range of internal and external stakeholders
- Self-awareness, curious, open-minded and courageous in regards to learning;
- Global mindset with ability to adapt and flex to changing environments and different cultures;
How to Apply
To begin the application process, please click 'apply now'
and come back later!