About The Role
On the track, Formula 1 is a team sport. And the business behind is the same. We’re looking for an Accounts Executive, Partnerships to join our team. You will be responsible for account managing the official partners of F1 allocated to you by the Head of Partnerships.
Reporting into the Commercial Partnerships Manager, you will:
- Manage and support the delivery of contractual rights for each partner across events, digital, broadcast, hospitality etc
- Implement an account management structure with day-to-day contact that drives efficient communications and productivity of projects. E.g. arrangement of regular call, status documents, face-to-face meetings etc
- Work closely with partners (and in some cases supporting agencies) to define a sponsorship strategy for their Formula 1 partnership with measurable KPIs
- Support Sponsorship and Commercial Partnerships department in reaching its financial targets
- Helping to manage special events for the team e.g. partnership workshop
- Work with other commercial teams e.g., Marketing, Events, Digital to help package ideas that partners may want to invest in or support
- Experience in an account management role
- An understanding of brand and communications and the role of sponsorship in the marketing mix
- Proven account management track record with key relationships and high-level clients
- Creative ability to construct bespoke sponsorship activations meeting client needs
- Excellent inter-personal skills, advanced communication and presenting capabilities
- Experience in motorsport
- Experience in sports marketing and an agency background
How to Apply
Please click "Apply Now” to begin the online application process
Full Job description and Person Specification available here.
and come back later!