Here at Fleetwood Town Football Club, we have an exciting opportunity available for a highly motivated and committed individual to join the organisation as our new Club Secretary. You will be responsible for overseeing and carrying out the football administration duties of the football club.
The primary focus being with the First Team, as well as where required assisting with the Club’s Academy and operations.
It will be your responsibility to ensure policies and procedures are implemented in line with all regulatory requirements.
Role and Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- To facilitate the registration and re-engagement of all First Team players in accordance with the regulations by which the Club is bound.
- Construct all player contracts, transfer, and loan agreements liaising with CEO, Player and Intermediary.
- Maintain live player budget information.
- Responsible for the club’s salary spending controls submission to the EFL (SCMP - Salary Cost Management Protocol.
- Responsible for all regulatory compliance, including Disciplinary matters and appeals.
- To manage the scheduling of all First Team competitive and non-competitive fixtures, as well as the arrangement of match officials for all First Team and home fixtures.
- Management of the First Team payroll, including bonuses and the recording of effective contract changes and triggers and maintaining staff contracts.
- Co-ordinate and manage away travel for the first team and manage all aspects of football operational, logistics and player liaison. As well as player Whereabouts.
- Management of the Transfer Database ensuring all payments are made and received when activated, as well as loan player bonuses and deductions for billing.
- Attendance at all first team home matches and liaison with away clubs for home and away matches.
- Manage cup competition process including entry, fixture arranging, financial submissions and compliance of all rules of those competitions.
- Provide Football Executive support to the Chief Executive and First Team Management where required.
- Support the coordination of the day-to-day football operations.
- Experience of Football or other sports administration at a professional level.
- Knowledge of domestic and international football regulations
- Exceptional organisation and planning skills.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Qualification in a Legal field.
You will require a full, valid UK driving licence and access to a suitable vehicle.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please click the 'Apply Now' button to send your latest CV and a covering letter explaining why you would be the ideal candidate for the role to our Recruitment Manager, Jamie Sykes.
Fleetwood Town Football Club and Fleetwood Town Community Trust are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to endorse this commitment.
This information is available in different formats if required. Please contact Fleetwood Town Football Club directly on 01253 775080.
and come back later!