A key member of the Performance Support Team (PST) this role will work collaboratively alongside the Consultant Performance Nutritionist and Head of Performance Support for British Athletics, to promote the role of nutrition in optimising health, training, and world leading performance.
The Performance Nutritionist will coordinate, deliver and contribute to the ongoing development of nutrition support to British Athletics, including Paralympic athletes, coaches, parents and practitioners throughout the performance pathway and disciplines.
- Co-ordinate the provision of performance nutrition services across the British Athletics programme.
- Responsible for delivering targeted systems and projects to optimise nutrition aligned to performance goals and aspirational targets.
- Contribute to the development and delivery of targeted performance- focussed projects through effective team working and the utilisation/integration of specialist knowledge.
- Provide support on nutritional product partnerships and provision within the sport.
- Progress and contribute to the enhancement of catering services where appropriate
- Support the development and delivery of the nutrition education through a variety of in person practical and technology driven platforms
- Contribute to cross-sport learning and accelerated development across the high-performance system through collaboration and the sharing of knowledge, experience, and expertise.
- Provide a key role in assuring governance standards to safeguard athlete physical and mental health.
- Adhere to record keeping standards in accordance with SENr and EIS policy. Records to be kept on PDMS or sport specific data base.
How to Apply
Please click “Apply Now” to begin your application.
Click here for the full Job Description.
and come back later!