The British Cycling team have an exciting opportunity for a Lead Performance Nutritionist to join their team on a FTC for 12 months. The role will work with some of the most successful athletes, coaches, and performance support team members in the sporting system.
- Lead the Performance Nutrition team at GBCT
- Oversee the implementation of the Bites for Bikes performance nutrition strategy as designed for the Paris 2024 cycle
- Targeted performance nutrition support to the Olympic and Paralympic Track Sprint and BMX SX squads
- Collaborate with Leads of disciplines involved in the Physical prep strategy to align training and monitoring
- Monitor body composition specifically aligned to training and performance metrics
- Support major camps and competitions, including working on tasks related to Games preparation ahead of Paris 2024
- Maintain a comprehensive, indexed database of work conducted with athletes and coaches, including detailed records of work done with individual athletes, records to be kept on PDMS.
- Performance nutrition support into identified performance projects, including liaising with the stakeholders at the National Cycling Centre to help support the café refurbishment to ensure a completed set up aligned to performance
- Oversee and quality assure the supplement practise within GBCT, including HSE VIK allocation
- Assure governance standards are in place to safeguard athlete physical and mental health
- Work within the rules of professional confidentiality, liaise with athletes, primary care managers, parents, coaches and other support staff as appropriate within the rules of the SENr Code of Conduct, standards and guidelines and where appropriate, the EIS host agency
How to Apply
Please click “Apply Now” to begin your application.
Click here for the full Job Description.
and come back later!