Non-Executive Directors are accountable to the Members and responsible for using their skills and experience to help England Netball achieve its aims.
General NED Responsibilities:
- To act on behalf of the members, as custodians of the moral compass, history and heritage of the game.
- Provide leadership to create an environment conducive to high achievement.
- Acting as a catalyst to high quality strategic thinking; constructively challenging and providing insights from other sources, but also trusting the expertise in the team.
- To give people in the sport a voice in the leadership of Netball; engaging stakeholders and key partners and act as an ambassador for the vision and strategy.
- To govern the organisation ensuring it operates in an ethical way and protect the future of the sport and NGB.
- To make decisions of strategic importance relating to strategy, policy and business management.
- Monitor performance against the agreed plans; which links to the above point on performance environment.
- Non-Executive Directors are voluntary roles.
- All reasonable expenses incurred to carry out the duties of a Non-Executive Director will be covered by England Netball in line with the Expense Policy.
How to Apply
Please click “Apply Now” to supply an up-to-date CV setting out your career history, with responsibilities and achievements and preferred contact details. Including details of two referees who can speak authoritatively about you, together with a brief statement of the capacity and over what period of time they have known you. Referees will not be contacted without your prior consent. A supporting statement (independent roles) or application form (nominated roles) outlining suitability for the role and the value that your expertise will add to the board.
and come back later!