Revolutionising how the Netball Family learn is a key focus for England Netball over the next decade. We strive to provide brilliant learning offers for our coaches, officials, and volunteers both on and beyond the court. The people leading those playing netball are crucial to the success of the sport.
The Learning & Development Operations Manager will lead the operational L&D team, responsible for the day-to-day organisation and delivery of the Learning and Development (L&D) offer including qualifications and courses. As learning becomes more digitised, the L & D Operations Manager will support the onboarding and implementation of the digital learning environment.
Leadership and change management
- Lead, inspire and empower the L&D Operations team to deliver a first-class learner experience whilst navigating change.
- Work with the Head of Digital Infrastructure and Data and relevant Heads of Department to scope the digital infrastructure (Learning Management System or equivalent) and to lead the implementation of this within L & D ensuring that both new and existing learning offers are delivered both efficiently and effectively.
- Manage the L&D operations team responsible for ensuring that smooth running of L&D operations and delivery which includes weekend and evenings courses.
- Be a great line manager responsible for all well-being check ins, 1:1’s, performance conversations, training and facilitating knowledge sharing across the team.
- Manage the support that the L&D operational team provide to the L&D Head of Department and Workforce and Projects Manager.
For a full job description, please click here
How to Apply
To begin the application process, please click 'apply now'
and come back later!