We’re introducing this exciting role in the event production arm of the events team. There will be an emphasis on all parts of production delivery of event presentation and broadcast for all formats of cricket including Men’s and Women’s Internationals, The Hundred and televised domestic cricket in England and Wales.
The key aim is to deliver world class events in bowl and on broadcast to enhance the reputation of the game and encourage participation.
Who are we
The England and Wales Cricket Board is the national governing body for all cricket in England and Wales, supporting the game at every level – from grassroots to professional.
We know that Cricket is a force for good and makes an enduring impact on people’s lives. It provides great entertainment. It teaches important skills, both physical and social. It can help inclusion and social cohesion. It’s something for everyone to watch, play or enjoy, across genders, age, disability and diverse communities.
The ECB welcomes applications from all backgrounds to ensure we deliver our Inspiring Generations strategy and fulfil our purpose to connect communities and improve lives through cricket.
You'll be doing
- Supporting the development of the overall strategy and successful delivery of the events production.
- Building exceptional relationships with venue staff and stakeholders to deliver match day requirements.
- Working closely with Commercial Partners to ensure sponsor activation is aligned to the Event production ad presentation.
- Working closely with both Sky Sports, BBC and the broadcast team to ensure event presentation is integrated into the broadcasters’ production schedules.
- Support the management of the appointed event presentation agency for The Hundred and other suppliers to design and deliver the best event on all platforms.
- Supporting all team members to plan and deliver this world-leading spectator journey.
- Line management of two members of the production team.
- Live event presentation management onsite throughout the season.
- Managing the budget tracker for all event production spend.
- Excellent people skills, to communicate effectively with people at all levels, including venue CEOs, broadcasters, commercial partners, and ECB teams.
- A creative and innovative mindset.
- Extensive experience in ‘live’ match day production and presentation delivery of sporting events.
- Experience of event delivery in a live broadcast environment.
- Clear and effective decision-making skills.
- Proven experience of tight budget management and report writing skills.
- Excellent negotiation and mediation skills, with the ability to manage high pressure situations.
- A proven ability to work with efficiency, flexibility, and good humour within a small team.
How to Apply
To apply for this role, please click 'Apply Now' to being the online application.
Applications close on 12th December 2022
and come back later!