Ealing Trailfinders is an ambitious, progressive, developing rugby union club based in West London.
This is an opportunity to join the clubʼs enterprising Team during a very exciting period of the clubʼs history as the Women's first-team enter the Allianz Premier 15s.
Manage operations, administrative, coordination, logistics and team support for the first team.
Work across teams and projects as required.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Attend all first team training, first team games, pre-season friendlies and any off-site training venues as required.
- Have a full understanding of RFU and World Rugby regulations and competition rules and other governing bodies as appropriate.
- Ensure all players are appropriately registered and available to play on a week-to-week basis with the RFU.
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of visa requirements, EQP criteria and other qualifying regulations for players.
- Assist with the completion of the minimum standards audit and any other formal requirements including Covid 19 and Return to Play.
- Submit activity schedules for the anti-doping and drug testing organisation.
- Ensure all paperwork is complete for loan players and a record is kept for invoices paid and income generated.
- Ensure all contact details are kept up to date for staff and players in the squad.
- Liaise with TFSC to provide training schedules, food schedules, fixtures, room hire and any other items that might affect our daily schedules.
- Prepare all training equipment for the coaches and for the sessions and tidy areas and put away all equipment as necessary.
- Send out the team and schedules to squad on a weekly basis.
- Keep a record of all players and staff training, time out and appearances and holidays.
- Manage all match day requirements home and away and liaise with match day officials.
- Dress changing rooms prior to players arriving for home and away games.
- Responsible for the effective organisation of all team travel and accommodation requirements.
- Take all kit to and from games.
- Wash kit within 48 hours of the game finishing and wash kit on a daily basis for players.
- Order equipment as necessary.
- Maintain stock and stock take. Distribute kit. Ensure new players and staff are given the appropriate kit upon joining the club.
- Assist in the day to day running of the club and women’s premier 15’s squad.
- Attend any team manager meetings with the RFU.
- Set a positive example and contribute positively to the team environment and culture.
- Be a strong consistent example of all the club’s values and vision.
- Any other reasonable request.
• Experience of working in a sports environment
• Strong planning and organisation skills
• Exceptional interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills
• Proficient with office technology including simple databases
• Creativity and strong problem-solving skills
• Ability to prioritise demands
How to Apply
To apply for the Women's Team Manager, please click 'Apply Now' to email a covering letter and a copy of your CV to our recruitment team.
Job roles and details may be changed in line with the needs of the club, in consultation with the postholder.
Interview date: 3 April 2023
and come back later!