Duties & Responsibilities
- Deliver our suite of interventions in a range of educational settings within your region, online and virtually.
- Prepare and deliver session plans in line with our curriculum and act as a Lead in sessions when working with Coaches.
- Build meaningful and supportive relationships with young people.
- Adapt to changing school environments and work creatively to deliver sessions to a range of young people.
- Ensure the timely collection of data.
- To follow the Dallaglio RugbyWorks processes around reporting incidents and safeguarding concerns to ensure we are protecting young people to the highest standard.
- Establishing and maintaining professional relationships with staff within the education settings that we work in.
- Support the organisation and delivery of outside of term delivery in the local community for young people.
- Support the delivery of Career Taster Days with partner organisations, workshops and tournaments for young people.
- Provide content for our social media and run a regional social media account.
- Participate in Dallaglio RugbyWorks team meetings and training sessions.
- Work closely with the rest of the Dallaglio RugbyWorks team to communicate successes of our interventions through case studies and termly reports.
- Support with seeking out customers and to sell our suite of interventions in your region.
- Support on liaising with provisions (schools) to implement service level agreements and ensure they are upheld by both parties.
- Support with the accurate and efficient collection of impact data, including but not limited to; termly questionnaires, consent forms and registration forms.
- Help maintain a network of regional partners that support our interventions and build out network.
- Support in gaining and developing new corporate partners/donations within your region as well as supporting on the relationship management.
- Previous experience delivering youth work, sport sessions or supporting young people in an educational setting.
- Level 1 sports coaching qualification or equivalent experience in youth work/mentoring/education.
- Demonstrable passion for using sport as a tool for social development and a drive to help young people have positive and productive futures.
- Strong organisational skills with structured and methodical approach to work and a clear focus on results.
- Confident and effective communicator who is able to work with people from a wide range of backgrounds.
- A passion to help change young peoples lives and helping them to build a positive, productive future.
- Enthusiasm for using sport as a tool for social change.
- Being approachable, positive, empathetic and patient.
- Ability to resolve conflict peacefully.
- Reliable and excellent time keeping.
- IT literate and ability to use Microsoft Office Applications.
- Valid UK driving license and access to a car to enable travel within the region (applicable for roles outside of London).
- Experience working with young people who are disengaged or excluded from education.
- Level 2 sports coaching qualification or equivalent youth work/teaching qualification.
- An understanding of the schools and the exclusion landscape.
How to Apply
Please send your CV to our team by clicking 'apply now'
and come back later!