Crystal Palace F.C. is recruiting for Matchday Stewards and SIA Stewards! If you have experience in or are passionate about customer service we want to hear from you! You will be well presented, engaging and committed to meeting and safeguarding all guests of our stadium. You are approachable, hardworking and enjoy helping others with a smile. You want to be a part of the buzz and excitement of a match day by being the face of our company and providing the best service to the customers visiting Selhurst Park stadium.
Our matchdays are typically on Saturdays with some weekday evening and Sunday matches and the typical shift day is 5-5.5 hours depending on the game.
You will be responsible for:
- The safe access and comfort of spectators visiting the stadium
- Identifying and reporting any incident, occurrence or hazard among spectators and report to as supervisor
- Ensuring that CPFC standards are upheld by being the first line of contact with guests and provide a welcoming environment to provide the best experience and visit at Selhurst Park Stadium
You will have…
- A can do attitude and be prepared to help the team
- Immaculate grooming standards and overall appearance
- Excellent interpersonal skills and be polite and courteous
- An NVQ2 in Spectator Safety (or are registered to start the course)
- An SIA License (required for SIA Stewarding role)
- Engaging and easy to talk to
- Always look for ways to improve
- Mature and ab le to handle situations calmly and insightfully
What you’ll get in return…
- Competitive salary - London Living Wage
- Salary/ROP- £11.05-£12 depending on experience
- High level of responsibility from day one!
- Social events such as end of season barbeque and Christmas Party
Closing date: Ongoing
Please send your CV to [email protected] with the subject of what role you are applying to.
and come back later!