If you have experience in a customer facing role or a passion for customer service – we want to hear from you! You will be engaging, enthusiastic and have a thirst to learn and grow. You want to be a part of the buzz and excitement of a match day by being the face of our company and providing the best service to the customers of our many bars and kiosks. You will be responsible for greeting guests, providing accurate information and escorting customers to different areas in the
Our matchdays are typically on Saturdays with some weekday evening and Sunday matches and the typical shift day is 6-8 hours depending on the game.
You will be responsible for:
- Presenting oneself in a smart, friendly and professional manner
- Being available to work a flexible schedule of Premier League and cup matchdays
- Meeting and greeting and making feel welcome the club’s premium matchday guests
- Understanding the matchday journey that new guests will undertake in order answer any questions they may have
- Engaging in friendly, professional conversation with guests when appropriate
- Being confident to approach clients when required in order to communicate essential matchday information
- Offering a warm welcome and friendly goodbye as clients arrive and leave each matchday
You will have…
- A can do attitude and be prepared to help the team
- Immaculate grooming standards and overall appearance excellent interpersonal skills and be polite and courteous
- Engaging and easy to talk to
- Always look for ways to improve
- Mature and able to handle situations calmly and insightfully
- Can work in high pressure situations
What you’ll get in return…
- Competitive salary – London Living Wage
- Salary/ROP- £10.85
- High level of responsibility from day one!
- Social events such as end of season barbeque and Christmas party
Closing date: Ongoing
Pclease send your CV to [email protected] with the subject of what role you are applying to.
and come back later!