Whether you are an experienced chef looking for some extra shifts during your week or new to the industry and trying to gain more experience, Crystal Palace F.C. has a job for you. Crystal Palace F.C. are looking for chefs to join our dedicated match day and event team. You will work every home match day in one of our busy kitchens and will also have the opportunity to work other events if desired.
You will be responsible for…
- Understanding all menus, product offerings, packaging and pricing
- Preparing menus in collaboration with colleagues
- Ensuring adequacy of supplies at the cooking stations
- Preparing ingredients that should be frequently available (vegetables, spices etc.)
- Following the guidance of the executive or sous chef and have input in new ways of presentation or dishes
- Optimising the cooking process with attention to speed and quality
- Help to maintain a climate of smooth and friendly cooperation
- Completing all relevant food hygiene, HACCP and delivery documentation
- Enforcing strict health and hygiene standards
- Other duties and responsibilities as required by line manager
- Upholding and promoting the club’s policies and procedures, including Health and Safety, Safeguarding and Equal Opportunities policies and procedures
You will have…
- Food Hygiene Certificate Level 2
- Basic food hygiene qualification and strong knowledge of proper food handing procedures
- Experience grilling or cooking food in mass quantities, particularly in a busy or similar environment
- A can do attitude and be prepared to help the rest of the team out with a positive attitude
- Immaculate grooming standards and overall appearance
- A self-starter and able to take the initiative to complete tasks
- Able to cope under pressure in a calm and efficient manner to set and meet deadlines
- Willing to work flexible hours as regular weekend, bank holiday and evening work is required.
Job location: Selhurst Park stadium
Contract type: Casual – zero hours
Salary/ROP: Competitive based on experience
please send your CV to [email protected] with the subject of what role you are applying for.
and come back later!