Crystal Palace Football Club are looking for a highly motivated Logistics Operative to join our team. You will be responsible for participating in the day to day preparation of the retail catering and bars department for match days and events, including the logistics of stock and equipment distribution.
You will be responsible for…
- Assisting in collecting and receiving deliveries and equipment
- Accurately counting and replenishing items
- Clearing site and keeping areas tidy
- Distributing and organising stock throughout the stadium for the various retail units and bars
- Other duties and responsibilities as required by line manager
- Upholding and promoting the club’s policies and procedures, including Health and Safety, Safeguarding and Equal Opportunities policies and procedures
You will have…
- Experience in a similar role is advantageous but not essential
- Experience with Health and Safety procedures
- Experience with logistics
- Flexible and willing to jump in and help in different areas when necessary
- Methodical and logical in your work ethic
- Organised and able to meet deadlines
Job location: Selhurst Park stadium
Contract type: Zero hours
Salary/ROP: £11.05 per hour, London Living Wage
Opening date: November 30th, 2021
Closing date: Ongoing
Please send your CV to [email protected] with the subject of what role you are applying for.
and come back later!