Crystal Palace F.C. is recruiting for Academy Stewards/Security! As an Academy Steward/Security, you will ensure all guests are provided with a safe and enjoyable visit to the Academy. We are looking for somebody with excellent communication skills, a passion for customer service, is professional and has a can- do attitude. You will be adaptable and flexible as shift patterns are varied each week.
You will be responsible for…
- The safe access and comfort of spectators visiting the site
- Directing visitors around the site and ensuring they have the best experience possible
- Identifying and reporting any incident, occurrence or hazard among spectators and report to a supervisor
- Ensuring that CPFC standards are upheld by being the first line of contact with guests and provide a welcoming environment to provide the best experience and visit at CPFC Academy
- Other duties and responsibilities as required by line manager
You will have…
- A can do attitude and be prepared to help the team
- Immaculate grooming standards and overall appearance
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Engaging and easy to talk to, polite and courteous
- Always looking for ways to improve
- Mature and able to handle situations calmly and insightfully
- Flexible and able to work a varied schedule when necessary
What you’ll get in return...
- Competitive salary – London Living Wage
- High level of responsibility from day one!
Contract Type: Zero Hours / Part-Time
Closing Date: Ongoing
please send your CV to [email protected] with the subject of what role you are applying to.
and come back later!